General course 2019
|Winter Term||Jan. 16 - Mar. 27, 2019|
|Spring Term||Apr. 5 - Jun. 21, 2019|
|Summer Term||Jul. 1 - Oct. 2, 2019|
|Autumn Term||Oct. 10 - Dec. 20, 2019|
- School Hoilday: Aug. 3, 2019 - Aug. 25, 2019(Only for General course)
- General course Teaching Time 9:00 - 12:50 or 13:40 - 17:30
- 200 lessons per term, 20 lessons per week Monday-Friday, Four lessons per day (50 min. each)
Practical conversation course 2019 (Monthly)
|Jan.||Jan. 21||Feb. 15||Jan. 7|
|Feb.||Feb. 18||Mar. 15||Feb. 1|
|Mar.||Mar. 18||Apr. 12||Mar. 1|
|Apr.||Apr. 15||May 10||Mar. 29|
|May||May 13||Jun. 7||Apr. 26|
|Jun.||Jun. 10||Jul. 5||May 24|
|Aug. (3 weeks)||Summer Courses|
|Sep.||Sep. 2||Sep. 27||Aug. 16|
|Oct.||Sep. 30||Oct. 25||Sep. 13|
|Nov.||Oct. 28||Nov. 22||Oct. 11|
|Dec.||Nov. 25||Dec. 20||Nov. 8|
|1 Lesson||Lessons per week||Class size||Time|
|50 minutes||15||Max 12||9:00-11:50
- The lesson time depends on the level.
- The elective classes are decided based on the result of the placement test on the first day.
- The lesson time also depends on the elective classes.
Summer course 2019
|Grammar & Conversation July||Jul. 8 to Aug. 2|
|Grammar & Conversation August||Aug. 5 to Aug. 23|
|Grammar & Conversation Full||Jul. 8 to Aug. 23|
|Conversation||Jul. 7 to Jul. 21 / Jul. 7 to Jul. 28|
- We offers 3 distinct summer courses: the Grammar & Conversation and the Conversation course . our Summer programs start in July and August. Students can take a course in July or August or both. At the end of the course, the students receive a certificate of attendance as well as a portfolio organizing what they have learned during the course.
Private Course Description(one to one)
Course content, pace of learning, texts, time and place of lessons are first discussed to arrive at a framework that the school prepares for your individual lesson program. Progress of the class is monitored strictly and the program will be amended when needed to adjust to the learner's needs.